4/24/2011

CATERPILLAR ENGINE

...
Hello friends.
long time without update my blog, because I was really busy, making some trips and finishing some models. During the next days, I will upload other models. Today, just a small bit...a Caterpillar engine that I painted for one of my friends. Don't ask me for the scale, because we don't know it. It a old ERTL kit without box, and we have not idea of the scale, but is very huge!
I hope you like it.






Here some step by step of the process. Nothing extraordinary, just the classic techniques.
















Thank you for watching

...

4 comments:

  1. Thanks MIG!
    Saw your demonstration at the AMPS show in Virginia and learned a lot in a short time. Keep up the great work and share it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what the purpose is in painting this, but no question it looks just great!

    Cheers
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! And it is very instructive! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I am very much impress with this artwork of yours. Motor caterpillar actually is used in constructing, mining and also in heavy companies that require lifting heavy parts, large sites of common shifting and transport.

    ReplyDelete