10/30/2010

Opel Blitz Out of Box

...

...
I finished this Opel 2 days ago. Just like a base for weathering effects and play with the mud and streaking effects. Is out of box, no PE , no extra details, just a Tarp that I made long time ago, ratiator cover and wheels. This one supose tow a Flak, but of course, no time to make the flak.
--------
Termine este Opel hace dos dias. solamente como base para hace effectos de pintura y jugar con el barro y los efectos escurridos. Esta de caja, sin fotograbado, sin detalles extras...solo el toldo que hize hace tiempo, el cubre radiador y las ruedas. Se supone que debe de tirar de un cañon flak, pero no me dio tiempo a hacerlo.


















I hope you like it.


Thanks


...

13 comments:

  1. All you had to do was post up "Opel" and you had my attention, lol.
    Great build and fantastic weathering. The winter front and cargo cover put it over the top.

    Dale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great job Mig!
    It has some really Creepy Look almost as Dark as Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beutiful job Mig! Is the Opel in the new DVD?

    When is the white wash DVD coming out? I'm really eager to buy it.

    Primož

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent model! Question. How and what was made tarp?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely job! Whatever happened to the small scale Sdkfz 222 ? I was looking forwards to tat . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good character on paintwork.

    Pawel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Mig - you are a true maestro of your art. Whilst I admire your work on military models (tanks,armoured cars etc) I have to say that lately, I have come to appreciate the work you are doing on the more 'conventional' types of transport. The paint techniques you display on the yellow front-end loader aka "Civil Vehicle" (humbrol article) shows some masterful restrained wethering. The Opel shows off your great skills & technique. Great stuff - give us more like this!
    Cheers, Harry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great. The finish on the tarp is really effective. It has definitely seen some weather

    ReplyDelete
  9. simplemente genial!








    http://alejandropascucci.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice radiator cover, I think I'll do one of those for mine. Gorgeous work as usual.

    ReplyDelete